Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

sumangeek

Hi everyone,

I am Suman and am from Bangalore, India. Iam a scientist by profession and my area of expertise is in numerical simulation. I have been fascinated by stars for a very long time. A couple of years back I've bought a DSLR exculsively for astrophotography and enjoy spending time in taking photos on starry nights. I've always looked out for forums on astrophotography to develop skills and I am pleased to join this community. Hope to have a wonderful experience here. Btw I run a flickr site (although I do not update it frequently :() www.flickr.com/sushant_vk/

Cheers

Suman

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Suman and welcome to the forum. If imaging is where your astronomical aspirations are heading then you have come to the right place, as there are some very good imagers on here who have plenty of experience that they are willing to share with others.

Clear skies and enjoy the forum

James

Archived