SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

The only evening I'm busy, and the weather is clear

VigdisVZ

Ok, now the weather is just trolling me. Yesterday it looked clear but clouded up. Today was going to be cloudy.

But when I'm driving to the dinner I'm attending its a pristine night sky with no moon.

And when I'm driving home much later, STILL!?! Now I have to go to bed because work early tomorrow morning. I could have sworn I saw Orion laughing at me.

These few clear nights are becoming a real stress factor.... not kidding, I feel like an idiot going to bed now, but I know it'll be atleast an hour packing the car, driving and setting up so it's no use :(

the universe isn't going anywhere.

Neither, it seems, is the cloud :(

I was out as well tonight. Got invited out for a few beers by a friend whose company I do a bit of work for. He takes his staff out for a few beers once a month and invited me along. I was chatting with a few of the new staff including two girls who were working there temporarily whilst sorting out what they do next having graduated this year. One of them casually mentioned they'd been at Warwick University. "Oh, that's where I did my degree", I said. "When were you there?" one of them asked. "Umm, I graduated in 1988." "I wasn't born until 1989." Now I feel old :(

James

Quote of the day! :)

Weather was brilliant this morning, the sun was beaming down like mad from a clear sky. With high hopes I checked the preferred weather site, but lo and behold:

What was that weather site? Looks cool!

Neither, it seems, is the cloud :(

I was out as well tonight. Got invited out for a few beers by a friend whose company I do a bit of work for. He takes his staff out for a few beers once a month and invited me along. I was chatting with a few of the new staff including two girls who were working there temporarily whilst sorting out what they do next having graduated this year. One of them casually mentioned they'd been at Warwick University. "Oh, that's where I did my degree", I said. "When were you there?" one of them asked. "Umm, I graduated in 1988." "I wasn't born until 1989." Now I feel old :(

James

Feeling old is when you realise that some of the new *teachers* weren't born when you started working here :huh:

Archived