Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Last quarter(ish) 80mm achro & phone

SteelRat

Waited up all flippin night before the moon finally popped up over our willow tree at 04.30 :lol:

Took a few shots with m'phone through the 80mm achro on the little SLT mount - this one the best of a bad bunch. Couldn't stop it burning out at the limb. Filter just softenned things so went without. Handheld at mag x76 through 6.3mm SP;

1582_normal.jpeg

Really like the mount - it's just peachie :D

Cheers

Matthew(SR)

Got a faint little wall out of one of the other pics. Earlier Carol mentionned it used to be called the sword way back when. First time I've seen it that way in one o my lil' phone pics - s'not as obvious as in Carol's nice shots but heh, I can just about make it out;

1599_normal.jpeg

Will try for a nice pic of it next season.

Heheheh steady hands Ron, steady hands :D Breathe in, breathe out, hold, squeeze :lol:

I've made two brackets for this phone now, and don't like using either of them. Way too much faffin about. Will see what I can build for the next free upgrade - balsa and superglue IS at the ready :D

Cheers

Matthew(SR)

Archived