SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Help with Information in your signitures

Good evening ladies and gents,

I see from members signitures to their posts that its quite popular to add a type of progress report of their observing sessions. For example it is common to see how many Messier objects they have observed or Herschel Objects. Some list their progress on their NGC catalogue progress. I have managed to find the information regarding most of these.

However, can someone please point me in the right direction for the Moon list that I keep seeing. I see some SGL members have a list of a possible 100 Moon objects. I dont seem to be able to find any information for this, and im interested to see what the list contains.

Thanks

It's a great list - I printed it off and laminated it to use on observing sessions - now covered in notes and scribbles :rolleyes: The only thing I will say is that the number ont he map are pretty difficult to read under a red light - wish I'd gone over them before I laminated it.

Archived