SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

KIELDER . . . . . . 1 WEEK AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!

I really wish I could come. Alas I've used up all my days off for this year for a recent trip to BC, Canada - was worth it though. I'll be posting some piccies later (this weekend hopefully) of a detour I took (on a road trip from Vancouver to Calgary) to the DRAO site near Penticton, BC.

Have a great time guys and gals and clear skies to all.

Hi Daren- yup getting very close now ! "This season I will be mostly taking my 8" Cape F/6, possibly (read probably)the 80mm F/11 plus all the tackle !! OH ! And a warm sleeping bag, gloves, socks,grundies, camping bits and bobs, .................................................Arriving Weds 10th( with post B'day headache !) early afternoon.

C U All there. :lol:

Karlo

Hi Darren,

Bringing my Skywatcher 130PM, webcam, lappy and my bits and bobs case :D

Arriving Friday - 'bout lunchtime hopefully, non lecky pitch, little tent, 2-3 season sleeping bag, loads of warm clothes and a case of beer :lol:

I'll be in a Red Primera - come and say hello.

Cheers,

Ian

Hi Folks

David (Psychobabbler) and I are travelling down together from Glasgow. Not sure what time we'll be arriving on the Friday, but it better be before dark or I'll never get the tent up with red light only. I'll be bringing my Nexstar 6SE and David his CPC1100. We're in the lecky hook up side and I'm hoping we'll be travelling down in David's nice BMW. Come and say hi, we should have plenty of beer (hic).

Martin

Hi Folks

David (Psychobabbler) and I are travelling down together from Glasgow. Not sure what time we'll be arriving on the Friday, but it better be before dark or I'll never get the tent up with red light only. I'll be bringing my Nexstar 6SE and David his CPC1100. We're in the lecky hook up side and I'm hoping we'll be travelling down in David's nice BMW. Come and say hi, we should have plenty of beer (hic).

Martin

Lo Martin

It gets dark around 19:00 with no cloud :lol:

Archived