Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Winjupos Tutorial

cosmic keith

Hi '

I've been reading the following thread

and I've found that there is a Winjupos tutorial created by a SGL member "Kokatha Man", I've tried to locate his tutorial o the SGL forum but cannot find it, over 2 weeks ago I sent him an email but as yet not had any reply, does anyone know if this tutorial is available from either his website ( if he has one) - or from another source ?

Many thanks,

Keith.

I must say....what a fantastic tutorial, many, many thanks for all of those who bombarded me with responses after finding it so useful themselves, thanks for sending the many links and offering to email it to me......but please would you mind not sending anymore?.... due to my inbox overflowing, sharing of knowledge is a wonderful thing :wink:

Quote:

"Sharing knowledge is not about giving people something, or getting something from them. That is only valid for information sharing. Sharing knowledge occurs when people are genuinely interested in helping one another develop new capacities for action; it is about creating learning processes. " -unquote.

• 2 weeks later...

I must say....what a fantastic tutorial, many, many thanks for all of those who bombarded me with responses after finding it so useful themselves, thanks for sending the many links and offering to email it to me.......

Could someone post a link to this on this thread or have I (as usual) missed something.

• 4 years later...

Archived