SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

incredible night of 30th with incredible seing and stunning result with the blue version of Jupiter

FranckiM06

Hello every body,

So, during the night of October 30th, I have been surprise to see "no turbulence" and very good seing for a great result:

To begining, it is the first shot in LRGB because I done 7 LRGB version and all with great result.

jupiterlrvb12cs54final2.png

The blue version is incredible and so much details :

jupiterdu30102012.png

I hope you will like it.

Franck

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great shots, well done :). Went out earlier in the evening when I seen the moom rise on the security camera so thought it would be a good night but drifting wolly stuff put paid to it. Went out later to close up and was astounded to see those bright sparkly things in the sky, sat on the bench a few minutes until the moon was cover over, carried on and closed up and went inside. Come bedtime I looked out and it was wall to wall cloud so knew I had not missed out :).

Jim

Wow, thank you every body for yours kinds messages to me. I'm happy to see your pleasure to see my images of this fantastic Jupiter.

Yes, I know that I was lucky to get this weather and this perfect seing and I know about that when the Blue sub is very nice.

About the second red spot, yes it is new one but from fews months ago.

Franck

Archived