Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

10" Portable Truss Dob for Skywatcher mirror set

Moonshane

I did Dan thanks again for the heads up:) well at least I think I've bought it? I payed via Paypal and it still says pending? I had better sell a few things stat to pay for this and a second hand Synscan controller which I need.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was too good to turn down, so I didn't:D If I can find a suitable 11" tube say rolled ali then I will be making an upgrade to go on the NEQ6, if not I will be building a Dob , I just hope I can make half as good job as Shane has, you should be very proud its fantastic! :)

Astroboot has only been back up a few days and i noticed things dissapearing from the page as i was buying stuff for myself, I thought I was going mad, you know the feeling, i could of sworn i had seen a.....

I hope the mirrorset you bought is as good as the one in my 10" GSO dob.

This thread is great. Ive often thought about re housing my mirrors, but the only reason i can see to do that at the moment is to make storage easier.. Maybe one day.

Simon

Archived