SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

OMG

Lol Mick - I wouldn't worry about feeling intimidated - I'd worry more about what you're now tempted to spend on scope gear hehe :)

(Don't worry - we all got adicted the same way and sold our souls to the devil to get the kit)

just been looking through members scopes I dare not get my tiddy little thing out now I have seen those woppers Ha Ha. :eek:

Seriously Mick, small scopes have just as much going for them as large scopes, some times less is more for a few good reasons

just been looking through members scopes I dare not get my tiddy little thing out now I have seen those woppers Ha Ha. :eek:

I share you aperture envy, but I do really like my tiddler - see here for an example of why. If (ok, when) I get another scope I'll be keeping the ST80 too, for its convenience, for the amazing widefield views (can you fit the whole pleiades in a lightbucket? no you can't) and also for the ability to take on holiday :)

For now I'm still enjoying the scope I have and there's loooooooooads more to see with it, so I'm not in any rush to get another scope anyway - I feel like I want to get all I can out of this scope before I get a bigger one. The stars won't go anywhere so I'm gonna take my time and enjoy the journey :)

Archived