SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Typical

valleyman

well im in a caravan, with concreat under me, and its blumming freezing, i have both heaters (radiator and floor heater) on and its still cold :( one thing for sure i wont be getting anything out, the moons floodlit the yard white, its like daylight out there :(

Got the scope cooling, but its so cold and windy and with the moon I'm not sure how long I'm going to last (particularly as I was up really early and have spent a day getting wet, cold and windchilled at Avebury)

Helen

Not only has the tempreture plummeted Pat, so has your apostrophe. :eek:

lol I just read that and I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minuits lol sorry pat. I guess with the temp and The cloud and moon we need a but of night humour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well i woke up this morning, and it must av been freezing last night, theres a bath next to the garage that collects water from the roof so it dosent go everywhere at once and theres half an inch of ice on top! poor dog was licking it this morning wondering why he wasnt getting any water :(

lol :p my showers water comes from a aquaroll, lasts 2 showers and have to full it back up.

the baths for my mates garage, with out it the garage gets flooded very quickly but with the bath there it dosent as the water gets to the overflow hole and trickles out

All I need is a banjo. A straw hat and I be rolling.... Although can u imagine me like that driving my merc in shirt and tie going to my new office? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to put a few chickens in the back seat for a car alarm.

Archived