DommyDevil18

Hey all I am Dominic George and I am an 18 year old Astronomer. I have been interested in Astronomy since I was 6 when my Sister was living with the rest of us and she was reading a wonderful book called The Ultimate Guide to the Universe by David Levy and I asked her if I can read that and as I was reading it I thought this book is really excellent then after I finished reading it I asked Joanne (Sister) if thats what is all up their and she said encounting. I only heard of this site today

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Dominic & welcome to SGL.

There are some really excellent pictures posted here and there are lots of experienced people who can help with any questions that you may have about astronomy. Don't be afraid to ask questions or to chip in on discussions.

Remember, there are NO dumb questions! There may be some silly answers however! :grin: If you want to know something, and nobody knows everything about everything, it is a legitimate question.

Archived