Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

You know you're an astronomer when...

Josh Wilson

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......You permanently keep duck tape over your interior car boot light.

......You stand in a muddy field, Kielder, until 4 O'clock in the morning

......People you met the night before, you do not recognise in the light

Your garage is full

Your bank account is empty

Your children have no shoes

Your favourites in IE is full of second hand astro stores, astro retailers, oh ans Star gazers lounge of course.

( some may say when you commit to going camping in march SGL8 !!!)

....when you spend less time following the plot of a Sci-Fi film but instead keep focusing on the star filled backdrop to see if you can recognize any of the constellations, only to conclude to the other half who IS following the story that the background is fake! :grin: :grin:

Are we all in the same club, Brantuks observations also run spookily true for me.........................

Im Kevin, Im Kevin and my wife is Kevin to.......................

Well I'm Kevin, anyway. (And I'll be walking around at SGL8 looking at scopes, too...)

You know you are an astronomer when you remove a book on astrology from the astronomy section of waterstones holding it at arms length with a look of utter disgust on your face

(Bath branch I shall be back next week to check you haven't put it back, you have been warned)

Archived