SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

NGC 1432 on a windy wednesday night

shifter

Well I think the BBC weatherman got it slightly wrong last night, the website said clear all night and even news 24 weather said more or less the same. :scratch: Good old British weather eh. :lol: Anyhoo after fiddling about with Phd to see whether it was any better or worse than Maxim, I wasn't getting anywhere fast and the periodic cloud cover compounded my frustration so I thought s*d it I might as well get something to show for 4 quite cold hours of fruitless fiddling. So with the moon laughing at me through the sporadic cloud I turned the scope towards NGC 1432 and managed to get a few subs before the clouds rolled in for good. For those interested here's the numbers :- Subs, 20x30sec @ iso 200 unguided, Scope Skywatcher ED80 Pro, Camera Canon 350d unmodded, Stacked with Maxim dl and tweaked with Photoshop cs2....... Please feel free to have a tweak.

........Brian.......

1508_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Archived