Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hemel/Herts

cygnusx1

Good idea Daz

I am a misplaced stargazer, as everyone seems to be from ooop North ,Scotland or West or South England :lol:

I'd like to meet up with any members from around Hemel/Herts, for a discussion or viewing session and exchange of ideas,etc

If interested, PM or reply.

male,41, eager, looking for celestial companions :D

Eh up Cygnus, sounds abit like a lonely hearts add, I often felt most members were from "darn sarf"-curious! Anyway 43 (almost) West Yorks/Leeds area( I know there are a few of you around so don't be shy !), I met up with KK and it's probably about time we shared a beer !!

So the imortal words of the late Leslie Crowther-" Come on down" and make yourself known :lol::D

Karlo

well here we go , soooo anyone wanting to get together , for talking shop , some processing , ccd work only , maybe an imaging session if fine ,

Then why not come to the Dome Centre ,deep in the heart of Langdon Hills Essex, NOTE I did,nt say Basildon :lol::D

we have a 10ft by 8ft warm room ,with TV etc linked through to the Dome , should any imaging be possible, this would be for a small gathering of course limited to 4 or 5 ,

Early stages with the full remote of the Dome , but hopefully by the end of October it will be fully operational .

Rog :sunny:

Great idea. :lol:

Chris ("peonic") and myself have been discussing organising a meet for the ever growing number of Suffolk members. I've been hectic recently with work and my MSc dissertation. Having finished studies I am now on call for 3 weeks out of the next 5 (payback for my colleagues covering me whilst I study).

But to all you Suffolk/North Essex/South Norfolk members - watch this space :D

Cheers

Bill £ :D

well here we go , soooo anyone wanting to get together , for talking shop , some processing , ccd work only , maybe an imaging session if fine ,

Then why not come to the Dome Centre ,deep in the heart of Langdon Hills Essex, NOTE I did,nt say Basildon :lol::D

we have a 10ft by 8ft warm room ,with TV etc linked through to the Dome , should any imaging be possible, this would be for a small gathering of course limited to 4 or 5 ,

Early stages with the full remote of the Dome , but hopefully by the end of October it will be fully operational .

Rog :sunny:

Wow i'll be in the UK actually staying at Langdon Hills!! (not Basildon) my daughter hates it if i call it that :D 8)

If you don't mind I'll pop along.

Jeff.

Ok here goes....

Lonely male in SW england seeks other males ( waiting for all the improptue replies and sniggers) /females for fun banter and possibly more (que mikkey taking again)!

Seriously though.................

Budding astronomer in SW near Bristol wanting to meet like minded enthusiasts for astro meeting and imaging tutorials! PM me if interested

Darren :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Loanfree Astronomer wishes to seek other Bi or Monopeds for cosy nights in (the warm room its always raining round here) I enjoy "dancing" Well if that means Hopping from one star system to another. I have a fair un a C11 good viewing :shock: we can meet get to know each other get drunk grow old together waiting for a clear bit :D and end off universal friends And all under one roof :hello1:

Do you mean something like that ?

not sure I could compose anything worth typing out :D (told yer so!)

Archived