Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss.thumb.jpg.5b348d6a5e7f27bdcb79e9356b7fc03b.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
CELESCOPE

Rogers Dome land

well here we go , soooo anyone wanting to get together , for talking shop , some processing , ccd work only , maybe an imaging session if fine ,

Then why not come to the Dome Centre ,deep in the heart of Langdon Hills Essex, NOTE I did,nt say Basildon

we have a 10ft by 8ft warm room ,with TV etc linked through to the Dome , should any imaging be possible, this would be for a small gathering of course limited to 4 or 5 ,

Early stages with the full remote of the Dome , but hopefully by the end of October it will be fully operational .

Rog .

I see Jeff from Spain, is interested as his Daughter lives close by,

Hi Roger,

I will be popping over soon :lol: I'm looking forward to have a chat and a coffe in the warm room!

Ant

Thats the plan at the moment... When is Gaz's scope going to be ready?

Ant

well here we go , soooo anyone wanting to get together , for talking shop , some processing , ccd work only , maybe an imaging session if fine ,

Then why not come to the Dome Centre ,deep in the heart of Langdon Hills Essex, NOTE I did,nt say Basildon

we have a 10ft by 8ft warm room ,with TV etc linked through to the Dome , should any imaging be possible, this would be for a small gathering of course limited to 4 or 5 ,

Early stages with the full remote of the Dome , but hopefully by the end of October it will be fully operational .

Rog .

I see Jeff from Spain, is interested as his Daughter lives close by,

Hi Roger, It really would be nice to meet some faces from the other side of the Keyboard :lol:

My daughter's not far from Tesco's if that anywhere near you without going in to much detail without using pm.

Jeff.

lol my daughter lives on that estate,small world , no thats a a little way away , i,m on the hill itself about one and half miles away is all , on the charles church estate , your daughter will know for sure .any idea when you will be over

Rog

Small worlds right,

We are planning for a drive over on the 11 October, so if you see a Peugeot Partner, probably being driven the wrong side of the road,yeah that'll be me!! with some old codger in it moaning about the amount of traffic. :lol:

Jeff