Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

East Anglian Members

Black Shuck

We have noticed that SGL seems to be gathering a few "East Anglian" members. Chris (peonic) and I have been discussing a local meet for a while now but (as I have already posted ) study and work commitments have got in the way.

So I am posting just really to test the water as to whether any would be interested in meeting up. Initially it would be just for a chat/social gathering but we hope we could establish something a bit more organised including observing sessions, tutorials, etc.

Just for info - Chris and I are both around the Ipswich area.

If you are interested please reply here or send me a PM if you like.

All the best

Bill£ :lol:

Bill, I'd be interested but I'm almost not in East Anglia (St. Neots = West Anglia)

Tony..

Yeah, but you could be forgiven for that Tony, and I'm sure Bill would let you come over East. :lol:

After all, I'm an adopted 'Londoner', and although I've only lived in Suffolk for the past 22 years, Bill talks to me!! :D

I'm in a village, not far from Ipswich, and I've already indicated (via PM) to Bill, that he can 'count me in')

Dave

Bill, I'd be interested but I'm almost not in East Anglia (St. Neots = West Anglia)

Tony..

Yeah, but you could be forgiven for that Tony, and I'm sure Bill would let you come over East. :lol:

After all, I'm an adopted 'Londoner', and although I've only lived in Suffolk for the past 22 years, Bill talks to me!! :D

I'm in a village, not far from Ipswich, and I've already indicated (via PM) to Bill, that he can 'count me in')

Dave

Hehe, my Brother lives in Ipswich so lord knows what he thinks of him! (we're all Londoners!) He married a Tractor Girl (in Woodbridge) so....

But yeah, if it's for a 'session' for a few hours, I'd be up for it as it's only an hour's drive, straight down the A14 :D.

Tony..

Hehe, my Brother lives in Ipswich so lord knows what he thinks of him! (we're all Londoners!) He married a Tractor Girl (in Woodbridge).

Tony,

I've lived in Woodbridge virtually all my life. Having a Suffolk Sister in Law should certainly help your visa application!! :lol:

Nice response so far!! Dave's venue sounds very promising (particulary the pub down the road) - I'm getting quite excited :cheers:!!

Cheers

Bill£ :D

Great response!! :D

I will give this thread about a week to "reach" everybody then organise a meet.

I have been thinking about some topics for consideration. I think that the initial meets would have a social focus but if anyone has any ideas about future events, topics, tutorials, guest speaker type things then please let me know.

Chris ("Peonic") has already put a request in for pub and pork scratchings (gets my vote)!! :lol:

Thanks to all

Bill £ :D

Archived