SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Fullish moon - phone & 80mm achro - 250907

SteelRat

Took the little old 80mm achro out for a looksee tonight. Not the best time to take a shot at the moon when it's all big and shiny but... yup, out came the camera phone again :lol: Took a dozen or so snaps - I reckon this n was the best I could get (sigh - looks across the room at the 100r)

Handheld through 7.5mmSP (mag x64). Still, was nice to get out again.

image.jpg

Cheers

Matthew(SR)

AM,

Your Razr should have come with a CD with "Motorola Phone Tools" (or similar title) software on it. That allows you to browse the photos etc on the phone and copy files to/from the phone and PC. I used to have a Razr, and I think they also accept some form of flash memory (but don't come with any in the box - you'd have to buy some)? I think you can copy the photos to the flash memory and then use that in a card reader in the PC.

Hope that helps. I might have a copy of Phone Tools lying around at home that I could .zip up and send you.

Trev

Bl**dy h**l SR the question I'd like to ask is what kind of fone have you got?

Heh, Samsung D900 (see my avatar :lol: ) Really should've got the Nokia N73 instead. Got a 3.2mp with a Ziess lens on that jobbie AND I like Nokia menu systems. Wasn't as nice lookin though IMHO. Hey-ho eh?

Thanks for the nice words all :D

Archived