Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

Randomness5678

Hello I'm new!

Hello SGL! I'm Random, new to the forums here. I am currently getting a better telescope (2.4 inch to a 5” upgrade) One thing you need to know about me is that I love to learn all I can about astronomy! I’ve been on "astronomyforum.net" and am not pleased with them at ALL (I hope that its ok for me to post a website like that if it’s not allowed please let me know) Anyways I hope to have a great time here and look forward to chatting with you all.

Clear Skies

-Rand0m

Hiya Ran,

i'm fairly new here and can assure you that we have a wide range of experienced and friendly, if not slightly strange people here. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome Random, you certainly won't find a friendlier site and the wealth of experience and knowledge here is all you'd ever need. All your questions will be answered however basic they may seem. Just ask :smiley:

Good luck

Jason

Hi Rand0m and welcome to SGL, whatever problems you may have had with other forums, I do not think you will find it here, just enjoy your Astronomy and the friendliness of the forum members. If in doubt just ask :)

John.

Welcome Random the the SGL. As another newbie I can agree that you'll find lots of help and support here. You'll also have a good laugh at times and learn a lot in between. Welcome.

Hey Random.

Excellent attitude, I have been doing it for nearly a year now and still not made a dent in the learning curve.

This would be the right place, at least. :)

Welcome.

Regards

Aenima

Hi, welcome to SGL :) We're a friendly bunch here and think astronomy should be fun for all. Just join right in, have fun, ask questions and don't let a bad experience with a site put you off.