SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello I'm new!

Randomness5678

Hello SGL! I'm Random, new to the forums here. I am currently getting a better telescope (2.4 inch to a 5” upgrade) One thing you need to know about me is that I love to learn all I can about astronomy! I’ve been on "astronomyforum.net" and am not pleased with them at ALL (I hope that its ok for me to post a website like that if it’s not allowed please let me know) Anyways I hope to have a great time here and look forward to chatting with you all.

Clear Skies

-Rand0m

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Random, you certainly won't find a friendlier site and the wealth of experience and knowledge here is all you'd ever need. All your questions will be answered however basic they may seem. Just ask :smiley:

Good luck

Jason

Hi Rand0m and welcome to SGL, whatever problems you may have had with other forums, I do not think you will find it here, just enjoy your Astronomy and the friendliness of the forum members. If in doubt just ask :)

John.

Archived