SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Astroman's "new" website is up...

Astroman

...well, mostly. Please let me know if, (when?) you run into any bad links. It's been a big production, but I decided to put it up, for better or worse, as it were.

Be gentle.

P.S. I'd recommend you take a look at the ATM cover page. There's a CAD drawing of the binocular chair fix I intend to build.

Thanks guys.

Dave, most of the pics are scans of photographs, as I don't have a digital camera. The site's been up for years and this is just an update. My video camera now has a digital camera feature, but very low resolution. Hopefully, I can upgrade the camera sometime. But thanks for the nice comments.

Ron, you're welcome to pitch in any time, but it'd be better if you could commit more than just a couple months. I figure, I was put on Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now, I am so far behind I will never die! :shock: :lol:

MB, Tesla coils are only as dangerous as their owners. Uh, maybe I should rephrase that.... They are indeed exciting and a lot of fun but yes, they can be hazardous if you lose respect. It's for that reason that I include a caution on the opening page.

There are a number of gaffs, but I'll be sorting them as I can and become aware of them.

Thanks again!

Dave, most of the pics are scans of photographs, as I don't have a digital camera. The site's been up for years and this is just an update. My video camera now has a digital camera feature, but very low resolution. Hopefully, I can upgrade the camera sometime. But thanks for the nice comments.

Ah!, that explains it nicely :lol:

Hadn't visited the site before, so wasn't aware that the pics were already resident, and were from photo scans.

That aside, the site is nice to visit.

Dave

Archived