Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

100 deg 9mm ES and 30mm ES 82 finally arrived

algady

First of all sorry for my English..

OK, finally after long wait they arrived this morning, I bought them from www.optcorp.com, they sent them in nice condition and I'm so happy with them. :grin:

They cost me about 450 pound total including shipping + customs duty + VAT

But UK price the will cost about 640 pound, so I saved about 190 pound, Not bad! :cool:

30mm is HUGE and very heavy, it's really nice and well made EP

9mm is nice and looks great too.

I will take them with me (including 14mm 100 deg and 8.8 mm 82 deg) to Peak Star Party 2012 to test them, so if anyone wants to try any of these EP he is more than welcome, I have cpc800 scop but I won't be able to take it with me to the party because I don't have a car! :embarrassed:

here are some pictures

thanks for you time

Algadypost-26075-0-38251000-1349969564_thumb.jpost-26075-0-70477600-1349969544_thumb.jpost-26075-0-83324300-1349969550_thumb.jpost-26075-0-61315200-1349969555_thumb.jpost-26075-0-65328400-1349969559_thumb.jpost-26075-0-71882100-1349969684_thumb.j

Wish I could join all of you. The thread started with someone saying sorry for their poor Engiish I start my post of congratulations with a spelling mistake!

I would love to come to a star party and meet lots of people with the same interest and have a look at all the rain with others. I hope that comment is a good omen. I have a dark site and loads of land but I cant move Bulgaria. My son told the taxi driver I was going to move Venus next year so we could see it at night.

Good luck all of you.

Alan.

i loved the way you were all delicately keeping the polystyrene in the box,then like a kid with a new christmas pressy, just went and chuched it all over the shop :grin:

be good to hear your first light with them. good saving too. :smiley:

Very nice pieces of kit you have got there, Algady. A 30 (or 31) mm 82 deg EP is great in an 8" SCT, as I have found. Looking forward to a first light report

BTW, no need to apologise for your English, it is no doubt miles ahead of our Arabic (guessing from the flag on your mug).

Very nice pieces of kit you have got there, Algady. A 30 (or 31) mm 82 deg EP is great in an 8" SCT, as I have found. Looking forward to a first light report

BTW, no need to apologise for your English, it is no doubt miles ahead of our Arabic (guessing from the flag on your mug).

Thank you for your kind words, Yes I'm an Arabic (Libyan).

Algaby,

Thanks for that I have managed to order something that looks almost the same from my local Dealer, it is a different size but I spent some time looking at them on site and your picture and I am sure they all come from the same garden shed in China. The one I have ordered is Geoptik branded and a little more money but it is a bit bigger.

Thanks for taking the time to send the link.

Alan.

Algaby,

Thanks for that I have managed to order something that looks almost the same from my local Dealer, it is a different size but I spent some time looking at them on site and your picture and I am sure they all come from the same garden shed in China. The one I have ordered is Geoptik branded and a little more money but it is a bit bigger.

Thanks for taking the time to send the link.

Alan.

Thanks Alan and congratulations for a new case.

Clear skies

Didn't you put up a video on youtubes? I watched an unboxing of two ES eyepieces the other day.

Er, yes you did. Got confused with FOUR eyepieces in the picture.

yes I am, I unboxed 2 EP but i have four ES EP.

Why did you need 8.8 and 9 mm eyepieces though?

In fact I wanted to get 9mm, but it was very expensive that time, so I got 8.8mm, after not a long time I got a chance to get 9mm 100 deg, so I bought it as it's much better.

Archived