Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Ordering the T adaptor to connect my canon dslr straight to the end of the ED80 pro. I know I will have to remove the diagonal, but do i need anything like a spacer or extension tube to replace it, or does the cam just go straight on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.