Narrowband

hi just joined from Lancashire :)

robbo_w

Hi everyone, as the title of the thread suggests have just joined after a drive out around the peak district with my scope and thought i will strike while the iron is hot as couldn't really find anywhere to set up but managed an hour or so :)

have been into astronomy for years but have only taken the plunge into purchasing my first scope a month ago and have had a couple of good nights ( due to weather ) and have seen Jupiter and four of her moons was just awestruck by that and really enjoying it but am sure things could be easier as am a complete noob at this esp with eq2 mount.

So hopefully will become a regular on here and apologies if i pester you all for info ;)

here's looking forward to being part of the community on here :)

many thanks Rob

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Rob, and welcome. I haven't been here all that long but I've learned so much in a short time. Everything you'll want to know is here, just ask, it's certainly not seen as pestering.

(The only thing that can't be done is arranging a few clear skies ever now and again :shocked: )

Best of luck

Jason

Thanks for the welcome messages :)

Was originally from Preston (Walton - Le - Dale) and now living in Blackburn

good to see there is a few quite local as well.....always a bonus :)

once again thanks

Archived