SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

m42 nebula and Rosette

Casperovic

hi all ! after collecting more stuff and modding canon 1000d during the summer time ive done few test shots last week , this is one of them it is well known m42 nebula region , it is just 31x60 sec subs with darks just to see how camera respond after mod. image of Rosette nebula is 7 x300 sec subs with no darks .Im very pleased with the camera now and I cant wait till i collect some more data and buy mpcc or sw cc ! :laugh: thanks for looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

regards

Casper

post-16918-0-74726800-1349033136_thumb.j

post-16918-0-22730000-1349033567_thumb.j

thank you ! camera works great , I'm just a bit disappointed I can't get the mirror lockup to work with backyard eos .

doing few hours of data on Rosette would be great but the weather and full moon keeps me more inside the house now .

Casper

Your software does amazing things to these images Cath - Both with and without are wonderful, but the 3D effect is quite fantastic :)

It seems to do as as intended Gina so I'm happy with that. It depends on the image content really, but I'm now back to doing with it what I originally set out too.

It does tend to show up the jpeg compression artifacts at times, ie, you can see some speckling around the base of each star.

Cause without the wonderful images people produce and show on here it's not much use ;)

Great images cath, I have a 150pds gathering dust for another two months until I can finally afford the rest of my imaging kit to get started. Hopefully I will be able to produce images half as nice as yours ;)

Great images cath, I have a 150pds gathering dust for another two months until I can finally afford the rest of my imaging kit to get started. Hopefully I will be able to produce images half as nice as yours ;)

Their not my images Austin, they are Caspers :)

Archived