Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC891

shifter

Beautiful :wink:

Was that from your SN10 or ED80?

It was the SN10 Steve, not had chance to use the ED80 for imaging yet and still tryin to work out how to guide with it too.

That's one hell of a nice image Brian. I love to see these galactic shots widefield. They give a sense of scale to the universe.

Superb.

Ron. ;)

Cheers Ron, I like to see those kind of image too

....Brian....

That's a good result. Could you provide some more details. Lots of people looking in the images section are very interested in what equipment and exposures have been used.

Good point Martin I must have forgot (its been so long since I've posted anything lol), ok here's the numbers for those who're interest.... Subs:- 20x60sec @ iso 400, 40x90sec @ iso 400. Stacked with maxim DL and other fiddling with PS CS2. Scope:- LXD55 SN10, unguided (I'll get around to learning how to use the guider one day honest), Camera:- Canon 350d (unmodded), inside leg 32" lol...... Thats about all I can think of to put in, let me know if i've missed anything....

Regards.........Brian.........

Thanks Brian. How are you finding the SN10. Can you manage to lift it onto the mount on your own, I've heard it's a bit of a beast. Looks like a nice flat field

The Meade and the ed80 are both on a pier in a heath robinson built slide off obs (see images), so no problems there.....

1420_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

1421_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

1422_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

I'll post another 3 pics shortly

Regards..........Brian.........

They give a sense of scale to the universe.

Ron. :(

Well, if you can grasp the scale of the universe, you're a better man than I am, Ron. :D :shock: ;)

I know I know, I had a quick run around it this morning before breakfast. Sat on the SMC for a rest, then completed the run.

Enjoyed it immensely. :wink:

Archived