Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep2_banner.thumb.jpg.e37c929f88100393e885b7befec4c749.jpg

si@nite

Jupiter 22/9/12

Two shots from the other night, one of them a repro of an earlier post, i think these are the best of the bunch but got a few more to process!

Thanks for looking.

post-16599-0-27661100-1348416365_thumb.p

post-16599-0-06217600-1348416411_thumb.p

• Like 4

Superb images Simon, I love the reprocessed one on the left.

my fave too, who would have though a few years ago we would image moon rise on jupiter?

or is it moonset?

Two delightful images Simon. Complete with albedo features on the satellite. Great stuff. Taken with the C9.25 and DFK?

Just goes to show bigger isnt always better.Those are just superb Simon the processing looks sublime. Not a trace of any artifacts. Or false colour. colour looks very neutral. just spot on to my eyes. That one on the left looks very natural and detailed. Very impressed. did you downsize at all ? looks like you had nice shots that were made even nicer by dropping scale

Very nice images - the first especially imo, congratulations!

They both take a fair amount of size increase also.....you have done very well....!

Thanks Darryl - Neil, i must of hit a bit of good seeing with that first image! out of the six runs i took that was by far the clearest , just shows how it changes so quickly.