Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Made this thread on here SGL where i can add me own made star maps help navigate skies will help find locate them objects.

ideal for those that dont have tracking mount.

Made with modded Xbox cam + F-no 3.0 FL 7.7mm lens i named the cam Cliffcam so where ever thats mentioned.

Software used when point me cliffcam at skies record for few mins.

Linux ; Xubuntu running wxAstrocapture record avi

For processing windows software

Avi to raw makes fits

Imageviewca to calibrate fits

Imageviewca to create avi from calibrated fits

Registax 6 to create stacked image.

Paint shop pro add labels.

Starting with Auriga

264003_10151232125542288_256041421_n.jpg

Makes it easyer to learn constelations just point me camera at skies and then i do me stuff make me little map of constelation target i want to view and then i know what can view for when open stellarium computer software get names of stars learn skies little before viewing them with telescope or binoculars.

and with me little images i made i can add to any device mobile's / even nintendo dsi could just put on top me scope and when i looking through me spotter to find objects i quick look at me little gadget somet thats got me image on

easyer then having to look down at laptop or where ever have laptop to view stars.

makes use of little gadgets that can view image.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived