Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

friday night 11pm wierd lights

My wife was just outside in the garden with my dog (we live in blackpool) and I heard her shouting me. When I got there she said I had missed something weird (gutted!!) She said there were about 6ish white lines moving in a line across the sky with orange ones following them.

You can imagine my disappointment in missing this! But to add to this my mother in law rang my wife to tell us what she too had seen and as she was describing the same thing to my wife it felt like the whole garden shook!!

The whole thing was very odd!!

I did suggest geese as I know they can look strange but the response from both my wife and her mum was if they were geese then they were on fire.

So annoyed I missed it. Has anyone else witnessed anything odd in Lancashire? It was heading towards the sea.

I saw it! I'm not too sure what it was to be honest. It was moving very slowly, very low on the horizon and seemed to have one leading object and a number of smaller ones in its trail.

A truly surreal sight.

The same as you described passed my place travelling east to west at 11.10. I am in West Yorkshire

From Wirral, looking towards the North we saw the same object , looking like something breaking up as it entered the atmosphere. It was very clearly visible crossing the sky here at 10.55 or so. very bright, and travelling about the same speed as a firework, but horizontally, East to West.

There's another set of posts on here about it too. What was it please, experts?

My wife is relieved she wasn't the only one to see it. That's 4 people to have seen it. West Yorkshire, Blackpool and poulton-le-fylde not sure where the other chap lives who saw it.

I'm in Rochdale, lancs. I was driving over the moors at the time and it was right in front of me. Sorry to those who missed it!

Archived