Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Andromeda

Shibby

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks folks, this thread just won't go away will it! :)

Hmm... I wonder how my 4 pane ccd luminance master would look with this as a colour layer? Need to get a proper look on the pc first. Not having a laptop any more is becoming a bit of a pain!

Got to be worth a try! Is that a WIP?

Did you use a coma corrector and were those 300s subs guided?

Yep, the Skwatcher Coma Corrector. Does a great job eliminating the coma, but does introduce some aberrations. The subs were all guided with the Orion finer-guider + webcam.

Hey, that's good. Both the mosaic aspect and the core (a real so and so of a thing) have emerged well in this processing. I like it a lot. Personally I fnd the tone a tad cold and might lift the red curve slightly in the middle but that's just a personal thing.

Great to see the Ha rubies! We are working on those here as I write but the clouds have other ideas. At least I know from yours where to expect them. It seems YOUR jetstream has a kink which is sending YOUR weather to US. Be so good as to rememdy this error ASAP if you'd be so very kind! :grin:

Olly

Yep, the Skwatcher Coma Corrector. Does a great job eliminating the coma, but does introduce some aberrations. The subs were all guided with the Orion finer-guider + webcam.

Very encouraging that both work so well. Not least because I'm hoping to get the corrector at some point soon.

Archived