Boom!

Afternoon everyone!

Just placed an order with FLO for my SW 200p!! can't wait! Traded a few emails with SteveB, what a great help. Answered all my questions within 5-10 minutes of asking them.

What to look at first....

Thanks for all your help, as usual!

Tom.

Ooh, 200p, nice scope!

Welcome to the dob mob!

I'd recommend a Cheshire collimator and a copy of turn left at Orion first. Use the supplied eyepieces for a while first, don't be tempted to buy more yet, they're honestly not that bad.

The dob mob? Haha I like it!

I've ordered a copy of turn left at Orion and just about to order the Cheshire collimator. I've been looking at getting a 2x Barlow later on too!

Thank you for the reply!

Tom.

Cheapest tip for a dob is ...

Let it cool down to match outside temp !

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I've learned that off here! Knowing my luck, it'll be clear and when it comes to using it 20-40 minutes later it'll be cloudy!

Thanks for the help! Much appreciated!

Is it here yet , is it here yet, is it here yet ? :lol:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Haha! It is! It is! Not had chance to open it yet! It's still in the box! FLOs' delivery times are amazing! I ordered it on Thursday and FedEx arrived Friday at 10:20!

As soon as I've had a go with it, I'll post!

Thanks again for all your help and time!

Tom.

I did the same Ordered Wednesday and it came Thursday :)

It really is a brilliant scope and the stock eps are not that bad, I find myself using the 25mm far far more than the 10mm.

Try get a peek at M13 or The Andromeda Galaxy pretty easy to find using Turn Left At Orion.

Happy hunting and keep us updated :)

I did the same Ordered Wednesday and it came Thursday :)

It really is a brilliant scope and the stock eps are not that bad, I find myself using the 25mm far far more than the 10mm.

Try get a peek at M13 or The Andromeda Galaxy pretty easy to find using Turn Left At Orion.

Happy hunting and keep us updated :)

I definitely will keep you all updated when I can actually use it!! With this weather, who knows?! Haha hopefully next week will bring us better weather!

Really looking forward to Orions neb and Jupiter! Also Andromeda!!

Archived