Narrowband

Redpaul

That's great! Is that from one image/avi? or do you have to stack the planet over an overexposed image of the mons to get them to show?

I ask, because I can only get moons to show up in live view if I overexpose the video..

That's great! Is that from one image/avi? or do you have to stack the planet over an overexposed image of the mons to get them to show?

I ask, because I can only get moons to show up in live view if I overexpose the video..

It's two images, the over-exposed images copied and pasted on top of the other then I used the eraser tool to remove the over-exposed Jupiter revealing the correctly exposed one beneath.

Paul

It's two images, the over-exposed images copied and pasted on top of the other then I used the eraser tool to remove the over-exposed Jupiter revealing the correctly exposed one beneath.

Paul

Very cool, I'll have to give it a shot next time.

Archived