SGL 8 - Mugshots

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Show us a piccy!

This is us - I'm driving other half is steering. He owns the engine, I own the telescopes, but he is still really interested and looks after the ones at the NLO. Pitch 27

This is me holding my (yet to be tested) camera & 150mm autoguider rig. I don't what kit to take with us yet.........

Posted Images

This is us - I'm driving other half is steering. He owns the engine, I own the telescopes, but he is still really interested and looks after the ones at the NLO. Pitch 27

Us

Edited by NLO
  • Like 1

This is us - I'm driving other half is steering. He owns the engine, I own the telescopes, but he is still really interested and looks after the ones at the NLO.

That's a cool run-around!!

Hi Guys

I may look short and angry & thats because i am but after i have explained that i shave my head and i could grow it back if i wanted then i'm really actually a good guy lol

My cooking routine during the day will consist of

Breakfast - Breakfast

Lunch - Breakfast

Dinner - Breakfast / Beer

I look forward to meeting everyone and apologise in advance for the million questions im going to ask along with the statements "Can you show me how do that" & "I Want One Of Those"

(it won't give the option to add an attachment)

Edited by Mav359
.......(it won't give the option to add an attachment)

You should get the "Attach Files" at the foot of the text entry box when you select the "More Reply Options" button at the bottom, right.

You should get the "Attach Files" at the foot of the text entry box when you select the "More Reply Options" button at the bottom, right.

I had the same problem John - the only buttons I see there are 'add reply', 'preview post' and 'cancel'. I uploaded my piccy from my phone using tapatalk in the end...