Fair price for C8n package

gooseholla

Generally, the average price for used kit that is good condition and in prime working order is around 60 - 70% of the going retail price. Clearly the equipment described above will not get the top used price and so you will need to work backwards. You can google each of the individual bits of kit yourself to make the necessary deductions and then it is really a case of what you are prepared to pay for it, which might include the cost of postage or even collecting it.

James

No, no! I am the one selling, not buying! A guy is interested. I have a new focuser for it, which I will throw in if the price is right. The azimuth bolt, I was told to use a standard bolt - which I did myself for years. Did just as good as the azimuth one. Slow mos I openly tell the people where they can get good ones for less than £20 for it. I have thus priced accordingly. See what the chap is willing to pay really!

Have a look on eBay -> Advanced Search -> completed listings and look for something similar that did actually sell.

Good call. unfortunately there are no celestron c8ns. The skywatcher 8" version, OTA only, is about £150 it seems - but they are a lot better condition.

Archived