SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello from Herefordshire

mountainmadman

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome fellow astronomer from Herefordshire. There are some wonderful dark sites in this county and if you read the banner for SGL8 you will see that the Forum has an annual star party at Lucksall near Mordiford, Herefordshire.

You may also wish to know that Herefordshire has an astronomy society that meets the first Thursday in each month at the Kindle Centre, next to Asda in Hereford City.

Mark

Welcome fellow astronomer from Herefordshire. There are some wonderful dark sites in this county and if you read the banner for SGL8 you will see that the Forum has an annual star party at Lucksall near Mordiford, Herefordshire.

You may also wish to know that Herefordshire has an astronomy society that meets the first Thursday in each month at the Kindle Centre, next to Asda in Hereford City.

Mark

Hi Mark,

thanks for the info on the Astro Society. I'll look it up this evening. I'n in Ross and read about SGL8 earlier today. Definatley intrested in that and posted on the SGL8 thread earlier. Hopefully I can get the time from work to go. Really looking forward to it! Just waiting for some info from FLO on a first scope so I have something to take with me!

Cheers

MMM

Archived