Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Observing session 22/9/12

Matthew

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final wine club down our summer home in the west...I will definitely make an appearance once the autumns under way. End of sept the wife's away for a few days, the nights are getting shorter so up for a few mid week sessions.......it's a very lonely thing this astronomy lark at the moment lol

• 2 weeks later...

Am up for it just been out and got some new boots so my feet stay dry hat and gloves and a chair to sit on

Am looking to buy for Christmas a dob 10 inch so will there be anyone there with this model so i can have a look please if thats ok

Not sure what weather we will get tonight, seems it might be clear to begin with cloud coming in front of some bad rain for tomorrow. and clouding over by midnight.

As your not coming to this one Mat<I can do the final shout for the go ahead.

Pat

Here are the google co-ords. which way will you be coming from Cardiff, I might be able to meet you if you are coming towards Newbridge, Crumlin, Pontypool

51.790621,-3.069563

Google is saying it will be quicker via M4, Newport, etc. Any suggested meeting point?

If you go via heads of Valley, get to Brynmar and get onto the B4248 towards Blaenavon. go to the end of B4248 and at Texaco garage turn left onto B4246.

Keep going until MONMOUTHSHIRS sign then turn right towards Radio Arieals.

I will be there at about 7:45pm

Archived