Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A Really Big Thankyou..

Greg

What can I say..

Got back safe and sound at 7pm..After a couple of stops for coffee and Red Bull.. ;)

To all the guys and gals at Kelling for making it a cracker....

A fantastic time was had..

Thanks to Daz for the organising, help in the catering and for a smashing brekkie this morning.

Tracy (Mrs Daz) For oraganising the washing up..And smashing cakes.. :(

Tony for the black puddings..

Steve (Kai Herb) for the tea, coffee and the use of the trailer tent ..Top bloke...But you cuddle a bit too hard.. :wink:

Steve (Flo) For organising the demo scopes to play with, the WO 110, Megrez 90 and of course the CPC 1100 XLT GPS..Was popular that one :D

And finally my Peugeot estate that managed to drag itself under the weight of scopes and stuff in the roof box all the way to Kelling... :shock:

Apologies to the people I missed but be reassured that you all made it special..

Thankyou

Greg

Steve (Kai Herb) for the tea, coffee and the use of the trailer tent ..Top bloke...But you cuddle a bit too hard.. ;)

I wasnt cuddling you too hard i was going for your wallet :wink:

And to add my thanks to everybody would cause SGL server to crash :D

BUT

Thanks to everybody who played with Kai and put up with his games (as well as dodging his Bike :shock:).

Greg and Steve its a pleasure everytime,this time the front of my tent was like i had won the lottery what with all the scopes and kit strewn around......"Where's my eyepiece case ???? Over there under the FLT110 and Megrez 90 !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Martin what can i say except i am going to send you all of my image data to process :(

Daz and Tracey you should really give up your day jobs and take up mass catering.....YES chef

If anybody was going to spend a weekend with a great bunch, then you wouldnt go wrong the bunch from this weekend.

OH yes and thanks to Kelling for providing some skies that i cannot get to see where i live 8)

This was one of the all time great week ends for me. Everything was perfect, not just the weather. Daz had everything superbly organised, the food was superb and PLENTIFUL - I put on 3lb - thanks Greg and Daz. Tracy was awesome insisting on washing the pots and generally putting up with us astro geeks (actually there wasn't an anorak in siight). Steve brought some delectable gear along for us to play with. The views through the C11 were pretty amazing.

Great company and the children were lots of fun.

Can't wait for next year now. Haven't got a load of images but will post in the next day or 2

I'd like to add my thanks for what made my one night smash and grab Kelling raid a cracker. Nice to see some faces from before and also good too meet some new ones (Martin, the Daves Stardust and Centroid, Rog and Ant, anyone else?). What struck me was considering the place was rammed and really quite busy but incredibly laid back and very friendly. Couldn't have hoped for anything better really!

So all in all, good food, great company, amazing skies. What more could you ask for?................ I know, at least another night!! Big thanks to one and all.

Fingers crossed Kielder is just as good ;).

Tony..

Also had a great time :wink:

Thanking everyone individually would take ages and still I'd miss someone! Everybody contributed something to the event and it was great to have met so many familiar faces, and some new ones. The skies were mostly clear, the atmosphere was relaxed and friendly and the company first-class. Thanks in particular to Steve and young Kai for sharing their trailer-tent, to Daz and co for organizing things so well and to Greg, Daz and Steve for all the cooking.

I particularly enjoyed watching the imagers at work - it was an education 8)

Am reeeally looking forward to next years ;)

Just to add ours in as well....

A fantastic weekend, despite (more) frustrations with aligning and guiding, I got to play with some very nice toys and meet some very nice people!!

Cooking for (and with) friends is no chore at all ;)

yet more praise for Daz and Tracey for the food (plus the extra day's worth of food), and was great to see/meet everyone else (new faces and old). An awesome weekend for oh so many reasons. Just packed everything away at home, had a bath, and am browsing SGL before I fall asleep (at least this time, you wontall be standing beind me taking pictures ;) )

and am browsing SGL before I fall asleep (at least this time, you wontall be standing beind me taking pictures ;) )

That'll be making an apperance at some point this evening. Just getting all the images off the camera!!

Thanks to Daz, Greg and Steve for the grub! Amazing food!!!! Steve for the tent and power lead. Tracey (for amongst other things) making Jane feel welcome - means I can come next year!!!

And lastly Steve and Greg for bringing some really nice toys to play with! There were scopes there to look through that I would never get a chance to look through again!

I'm sure that I must have missed someone or two...

Cant wait till next year! 371 sleeps to go

Ant

Nice to meet you guys, couldn't wish for a friendlier bunch, the food was great and much appreciated. This was my first time at Kelling and have booked up for next year. I found it a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere and didn't worry about wandering off and leaving my scope. Very enjoyable.

Dave

Archived