SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

September Meet

zakkhogan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm missing everyone ... Roll on the darkness !

And I don't mean the band :D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

was it really "Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2" or are you just trying to impress us?

Sent from my finger while mostly drunk

Is that impressive then ?

I've had an HTC hd2 windows mobile 6.5 for 3 years ... Hacked and running android for the last 2 years, but it finally died last week :unsure: was quite gutted really . So got another HTC !

So the sent from bit is coz I've reloaded tapatalk ans its got the default sent from .

But if it's impressive I might keep it :D

Sent from my 'new' HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

R.I.P. HD2

Is that impressive then ?

I've had an HTC hd2 windows mobile 6.5 for 3 years ... Hacked and running android for the last 2 years, but it finally died last week :unsure: was quite gutted really . So got another HTC !

So the sent from bit is coz I've reloaded tapatalk ans its got the default sent from .

But if it's impressive I might keep it :D

Sent from my 'new' HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

R.I.P. HD2

To be honest i have'nt a clue if its impressive, im not down with the kids, altho i do lick the sound of 'tapatalk' sounds like you use morse code ;)

Look, i was lookiing for a fun smiley and i cam across me :glasses8:

I went a couple of nights ago to have a go at the moon, even with a filter it was so bright, I was nearly blind in one eye for a couple of hours, but it did look spectacular. I think I actually take the moon for granted, it's just there, and to be honest, a bit of a nuisance, but when you are up close to it, it is a fantastic place to see. But still to bright :)

Archived