DSI anyone?

Opt corp have got the Meade DSI at $99 at the moment. :shock:

My sister's visiting from canada next month so I might just get some stuff for her to bring to me, including one of these, tax free (correct me if I'm wrong).

If anyone wants something small (DSI included), that can maybe arranged, depending ;)

Andrew

Hi mate

One of them is winging its way to me courtesy of www.myus.com. :wink:

No import of new Celestron or Meade products is allowed to UK, so either you get someone to send it over for you, or as in my acse, you get yourself a US based address and send it on from there! problemo solved ;)

Even with shipping, buying stuff from US is still about 50% cheaper then in UK!

Crazy :?

Andrew,

I was going to buy stuff from optcorp and get it sent over here, they wont do it but will post to a US address. I asked Warthog if he would accept it and he said he would but there is import duty from the US to Canada. I dont know how much this is mind!

I 'might' be interested in one though, are they any better than an SC1 modded webcam?

Archived