Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25.thumb.jpg.f1d5d01d306644f613efd90ef96b314c.jpg

jamespels

Peak Star Party 2013

Managed to get mine dry, although its not that big and working shifts and having a large garage has its advantages.

Hopefully won't have this trouble next year.

I managed an hour out last night and was nice to see some stars even though the moon was up!

• Like 2

Just left mine out, it's getting there now so should be able to put it in the garage this evening if it doesn't rain any more

Stu

Mine`s still in bag not had time had hospital appointment's and been raining going get it dry over weekend no matter what.

Just left mine out, it's getting there now so should be able to put it in the garage this evening if it doesn't rain any more

Stu

Never thought of using my greenhouse!!! Might have to get it in there as its still in a black bag in shed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

my tent remains in its bag. dark wet nights and full time work is not conducive to tent drying!

Yep, mine is in its bag, in cellar still wet, as it leaks a little i think i will bin it and get a new one, i have had my moneys worth 

Fingers crossed for the weekend - maybe I should go for a smaller tent . 15' square is probably ott for my lonesome.

Sod's Law. I was up at Shallow Grange this evening and it was beautiful. Moon was full in the sky but there was very little wind and the atmosphere was really stable.

What a difference a week makes!

• Like 2

James, your not making me feel any better you know, your really not! Nor drier for that matter

Ian

• Like 4

What a difference a weekend make's as I've met some really nice people and made lots of new friend's.

Have to pick next years dates and hope for the best but whatever the weather I'll be there.

The sky is good tonight here too James

• Like 3

We had a very heavy rain shower at 1730 which lasted a good half hour. Then the skies cleared and stayed that way. Shame there was a huge searchlight in the Eastern Sky, last night.

I don't read newspapers but that's a real shame. no idea if it's Shallow Grange but if she was a rambler I suppose it's more likely to be a remote site.

Just a heads up, PSP2014 is now open for PSP2013 attendees before general public bookings :lol:

--

Perry

I've already emailed James and The crew to ask for two pitches in Saturn field.