sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

My Pitch allocation is in my sons name who paid with his PayPal account i did write my name and my friends name on the booking form and have emailed Admin if they dont get back to me who`s name do i give in when i get there.

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just in case anyone wants to swot up for the talks I am doing, here's copies of the notes that I will be giving out. I'll have a few copies but if you can print off your copy and bring with you that w

Hi all, PSP2013 dates now confirmed for 11 - 14 October. We have moved it back a week as the weekend of 18-21 has a full moon that is up all night. It is first quarter, setting around midnight over th

Guys and Gals, I am making notes on the great suggestions on here for how to improve PSP 2014. On a personal note i would like to say a massive thanks to the SGL team and all their members who attende

Posted Images

I have arranged to get a sensible finish time at work on the thursday, but have a physio session on the friday morning (spine trouble) but should be on site nicely for mi-day 

My Pitch allocation is in my sons name who paid with his PayPal account i did write my name and my friends name on the booking form and have emailed Admin if they dont get back to me who`s name do i give in when i get there.

My pitch has been booked as part of a group, and now I'm the only one going. I contacted James, and he said this was fine, but I might have to give the name of the person who made the booking when I get there... As long as you have your son's name, and you receipt from Paypal, or email confirmation, I'm sure you'll be fine! 

On another note, just seen this:

http://www.darkskytelescopehire.co.uk/watch-a-rare-triple-shadow-transit-on-jupiter-this-october-12th/

How cool would it be to get a chance to see this?

My pitch has been booked as part of a group, and now I'm the only one going. I contacted James, and he said this was fine, but I might have to give the name of the person who made the booking when I get there... As long as you have your son's name, and you receipt from Paypal, or email confirmation, I'm sure you'll be fine! 

On another note, just seen this:

http://www.darkskytelescopehire.co.uk/watch-a-rare-triple-shadow-transit-on-jupiter-this-october-12th/

How cool would it be to get a chance to see this?

Very cool  if we get clear skies, so best if i print a copy of my Sons PayPal receipt it does have my name and my friends name on that.

Sure u will be fine, plenty of us help each other anyway.... I'm one of the tomboys by the way Like to get stuck in :-)

Im in Neptune  your in Saturn i doubt i will see you until i come round to Shane with my scope.

• Like 1

Just under a week now, weather looks like it could be a good un, all that remains is how am i going to get up to four scopes in a little car with all my camping gear..............but i WILL manage  :grin:

• Like 1

Just under a week now, weather looks like it could be a good un, all that remains is how am i going to get up to four scopes in a little car with all my camping gear..............but i WILL manage  :grin:

Practice packing before Friday nothing worse than waiting until the day then finding you cant get everything in better trying before maybe find away to get everything in.

4?? I was thinking it wud have been bad if I brought my two so only bringing the new one lol yeah a trial pack up wud be good lol, wish I cud do it but I get a lift lol

You know what car your going in roughly work out boot space then pack your stuff in your living room to that shape give you an idea. :smiley:

• Like 1

well i no we fitted in the 10'' last year as well as my 5'' and bino's/tripod and all tent stuff but i was squashed lol.... the 10'' is manual though so im going with bringing the new 8'' goto which i can use manually if i want anyway and its only had 30mins of use so want to get the most out of it over the weekend 

Ive got my scope, tent chairs which are blow up so fold to nothing airbeds same air pillows camping stoves they are same size as my eyepiece case bino`s thermals and a few bits and bobs all fit in boot of corsa probably put scope on back seat thats about it oh main thing jaffa cakes and red wine for Shane lol 

• Like 1

hahaha i have loads but its coz i never travel light and i have sorted out a few things that im not taking this year but i bet it will still look over board lol....... got my bottle of rose wine sat in my cool box already ;-)

• Like 1