sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just in case anyone wants to swot up for the talks I am doing, here's copies of the notes that I will be giving out. I'll have a few copies but if you can print off your copy and bring with you that w

Hi all, PSP2013 dates now confirmed for 11 - 14 October. We have moved it back a week as the weekend of 18-21 has a full moon that is up all night. It is first quarter, setting around midnight over th

Guys and Gals, I am making notes on the great suggestions on here for how to improve PSP 2014. On a personal note i would like to say a massive thanks to the SGL team and all their members who attende

Posted Images

Im getting really excited to go, thinking of throwing a sickie at work on the thursday as my works have a reputation of giving me a really long run the day before im of :Envy:

• Like 2

Ah ok, il take a look tomorrow then, wud rather by off fellow psp'ers :-)

You've got enough posts for classifieds access Kerry so you should be OK.

If not just give one of us a nudge and we'll get it sorted.

cheers

• Like 1

Im getting really excited to go, thinking of throwing a sickie at work on the thursday as my works have a reputation of giving me a really long run the day before im of :Envy:

I'm thinking of doing that on the Friday or pushing the concept of working from home to the limits :)

Thanks il take a look shortly then, I'm excited too, I booked the Friday off but have to work the Wednesday and Thursday so need to get as much checked over and ready before then.... Doing some today, got my spends so I'm overly excited, it's by birthday treat each year but it may be my last so want to enjoy it :-) x

Thanks il take a look shortly then, I'm excited too, I booked the Friday off but have to work the Wednesday and Thursday so need to get as much checked over and ready before then.... Doing some today, got my spends so I'm overly excited, it's by birthday treat each year but it may be my last so want to enjoy it :-) x

Why may it be your last????

Ian

• Like 1

I've booked off the afternoon so will be on my way by about 2pm after packing. looking forward to it, I've even started to get my notebook in order and have started sketching of all things. now I need a blending stump!

Because the job linden got has set holidays so they are moaning about him having time off even though he works over every day for them! We may still come if we can work around it but probably have to leave the Sunday afternoon or something :-( ...... We will be setting off around dinner sometime so should be there between 1 and 2 most likely.... Just been sorting some other stuff out today :-)

Bad news if Accu weather is right checked their long range forecast and Friday is rain Saturday/Sunday is a lot of cloud i do hope they are wrong.

If they are right that far ahead it'll be a first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

If they are right that far ahead it'll be a first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes true the weather from 7 timer on the PSP site goes to Friday and that predicts rain as well i hope this a good omen and they have all got it wrong.

I won't be checking the weather until I stick my head out of the window  :grin:

It's a little micro-climate up there in the Buxton area so it could do absolutely anything.