Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

jamespels

Peak Star Party 2013

I Think you just click on classified tab and then add advert that should do it. Their is a drop down menu (for sale, wanted and swaps.)

Edited by wookie1965

Im getting really excited to go, thinking of throwing a sickie at work on the thursday as my works have a reputation of giving me a really long run the day before im of :Envy:

• Like 2

Im getting really excited to go, thinking of throwing a sickie at work on the thursday as my works have a reputation of giving me a really long run the day before im of :Envy:

naughty naughty i like it

Ah ok, il take a look tomorrow then, wud rather by off fellow psp'ers :-)

You've got enough posts for classifieds access Kerry so you should be OK.

If not just give one of us a nudge and we'll get it sorted.

cheers

• Like 1

I'm thinking of doing that on the Friday or pushing the concept of working from home to the limits :)

Thanks il take a look shortly then, I'm excited too, I booked the Friday off but have to work the Wednesday and Thursday so need to get as much checked over and ready before then.... Doing some today, got my spends so I'm overly excited, it's by birthday treat each year but it may be my last so want to enjoy it :-) x

Thanks il take a look shortly then, I'm excited too, I booked the Friday off but have to work the Wednesday and Thursday so need to get as much checked over and ready before then.... Doing some today, got my spends so I'm overly excited, it's by birthday treat each year but it may be my last so want to enjoy it :-) x

Why may it be your last????

Ian

• Like 1

I've booked off the afternoon so will be on my way by about 2pm after packing. looking forward to it, I've even started to get my notebook in order and have started sketching of all things. now I need a blending stump!

Because the job linden got has set holidays so they are moaning about him having time off even though he works over every day for them! We may still come if we can work around it but probably have to leave the Sunday afternoon or something :-( ...... We will be setting off around dinner sometime so should be there between 1 and 2 most likely.... Just been sorting some other stuff out today :-)

Bad news if Accu weather is right checked their long range forecast and Friday is rain Saturday/Sunday is a lot of cloud i do hope they are wrong.

Bad news if Accu weather is right checked their long range forecast and Friday is rain Saturday/Sunday is a lot of cloud i do hope they are wrong.

If they are right that far ahead it'll be a first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

If they are right that far ahead it'll be a first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes true the weather from 7 timer on the PSP site goes to Friday and that predicts rain as well i hope this a good omen and they have all got it wrong.

First time at dark site better be clear want to see how my scope performs especially after flocking going to be well hacked off if it is not.

It's gonna be fine dry and clear skies all weekend.

The power of positive thought :-)

• Like 3

It's gonna be fine dry and clear skies all weekend.

The power of positive thought :-)

Yes your right weather is never right its going to be crystal clear i can feel it.

I wont be checking the weather till just a few days before, we are an island and it can change overnight

I've never known a weatherman to get it right the day before so I doubt they can get it right 2 weeks in hand :D

• Like 1

I've never known a weatherman to get it right the day before so I doubt they can get it right 2 weeks in hand :D

I'll second that

I won't be checking the weather until I stick my head out of the window  :grin:

It's a little micro-climate up there in the Buxton area so it could do absolutely anything.

Fingers crossed it won't be any worse than we have had every other year and hopefully a lot better too lol :-)