Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Peak Star Party 2013

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think eyepieces are the top of my purchase list this year unless someone has a solar scope for sale lol.... Do want a solar filter for mine but not sure if any will be on sale or not :-)

might have a sheet of baader solar goin spare...

others may disagree but the two things that transformed my ability to find anything quickly were a red dot finder (Itelrad) and a RACI finder. it's such a wonderful combination that it's almost cheating :grin:

Telrads work so well on a newt, i am so glad i got mine, even better when i looked through it the right way round :Envy:

Sounds good, want the best I can get but not over £100 each... Not rich enough yet lol

if you are OK with eye relief, in my opinion the best you can get at all are the TV plossls. try a couple at PSP and see what you think the only thing they lose to anything is eye relief to some extent, weight and price (i.e. they are lighter and cheaper than anything else nearly as good). for about £50 each used......what more can you say.

May well do i have Idiopathic intercranial hypertension which causes severe headaches and blurring vision,it is a build up of cervical spinal fluid around my brain i have lumber punctures every 12 weeks to drain it off, my headaches are migraines x100 i use BST starguider EP`s they have great eye relief and i dont have any problems with them.

Archived