Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Kelling Heath Star Party Sept 2012 Mugshots

Stephen

Hi Guys, I was hoping to have met some of you on the 'other side of the fence' at the recent Kelling Spring event, but your usual field I was told was empty! anyhow, just for fun, I  compilled a short video which I uploaded to Youtube of our time at Kelling, I hope you like it, and I hope to meet some of you all one day :)

Regards

Ade

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ovaHCGcy1wE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe I missed you all - we were just over on 365 red. Daz dropped in for a cuppa and to deliver me a tripod. I met Phil before but can't remember seeing him anywhere this time.

The mods were all busy with SGL9 in Hereford so their usual blue field pitches were vacant. Loads of work going on in the adjacent field building lodges so I don't think blue was used at all this spring. Hope to see you guys in the Autumn. Look out for the usual thread where everyone posts up pitch numbers a week or two before the event.

This was the 2012 thread by the way lol. :)

Can't believe I missed you all - we were just over on 365 red. Daz dropped in for a cuppa and to deliver me a tripod. I met Phil before but can't remember seeing him anywhere this time.

The mods were all busy with SGL9 in Hereford so their usual blue field pitches were vacant. Loads of work going on in the adjacent field building lodges so I don't think blue was used at all this spring. Hope to see you guys in the Autumn. Look out for the usual thread where everyone posts up pitch numbers a week or two before the event.

This was the 2012 thread by the way lol. :)

Yep, sorry we missed you Brantuk, we had a wonder around in the dark and had a peep through some of the big dobs while the cameras did their thing, so may have said hi in the dark.  Sorry this was posted in the 2012 thread, I couldn't find any other threads related, anyhow, we'll be there in the Autumn, so look out for us - Cheers 

• Grant unpinned this topic

Archived