Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hi all, my second attempt at imaging over multiple nights, captured 60 mins Ha and a couple of 5 mins on Oiii and Sii on Christmas evening, then added more Oii and Sii on the 30th
Total of 60 mins Ha 25 mins Sii and 30 mins Oiii
Hubble mapped - SII,Ha,OIII = R,G,B. The Oiii data was very noisy but I'm fairly happy overall, also the ZWO Oiii filter caused a massive ring around Alnitak when stretched !
Comments welcome, I know it needs more data and I will need to learn to be more patient but the year is running out 🙂
Thanks for looking and have a good 2020.
I went to my family house in the countryside and was able to take some pictures during xmas eve.
Total exposure: 6h
H_Alpha: ~3h (730x15s) --> R, G
Oxigen III: ~3h (710x15s) --> B, G
I didn't have a view on Polaris and could not spend too much time drift aligning (it was xmas eve after all :D) hence the short exposures. Moreover I dont have the proper connection rings to put my flattener on my mono camera so all stars off center are a mess :_(.
These are my last images of 2019 taken with my ED72 and 183mm pro to be replaced by a 533pro
These targets are not easy due to location trees etc except M1 , there was a bright moon as well so are all lucky shots
but at last i have taken them warts and all . My guiding was all off as well
Anyway a merry Christmas to you all and a Happy new year
IC4604 in LRGB Filters. Taking for Namibia during my visit in June 2019. This beautiful nebula is part of the rho Ophiuchi colorful cloud, i the center a 3 blue bright stars the reflect the blue light on the nebula.
Lum - 20 x 5min = 100min
RGB - 5x5min for each channel at BIN2, 75min
Total Exposure: 175Min (~3 Hours)
Telescope: ASA 12'' F3.6
Mount: DDM 85 Unguided
Camera: FLI 16200 Mono
Thanks for watching,
My Flicker Page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/101543943@N04/
My first image of M76 A bit rushed as clear nights are a rarity now
30x120s Bin 2 Luminance ,SW 102 , ZWO 183MM Pro , OVL field flattener ,guided , processed in Gimp
Took some Ha as well but poor results for some reason
Seems an Oiii filter may have brought out some more detail
i know its not great but just chuffed to have imaged it