Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M27 using a Skymax 127

bigal1

Hi all thought i'd post this result i got from lastnight of the Dumbbell nebula , at the moment i don't have a proper deepsky imaging scope but wanted to make the most of the clear skies in my area recently so decided to give my Skymax 127 mak another try ( had a go before with this scope but since then my processing is a lot better ) . I'm quite happy with the results and compaired to my last attempts is way better showing a lot more nebulosity , equipment used was a Skywatcher Skymax 127 mak scope , Canon 1000d camera unmodded mounted on a CG-4 unguided . The final image was made using 1 hour 40 mins of subs @ 50 second exposure and iso 1600 with flats and bias ( for some reason my darks never seem to work right so lelft em out ) any comments appreciated thanks .

Regards Alan

post-6177-0-57109100-1344532321_thumb.jp

What are you imaging at about f/13!! what a result:), and you have some mad skills getting a CG4 mount to track for 50 seconds at the Maks focal length unguided:D a big congrats from me:)

Great pic!

Archived