Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Request for Canon CR2 images

cgarry

Hi all,

I am currently working on adding support for Canon .CR2 images to PIPP. I have this working nicely with .CR2 images from my camera but now I need to test it with .CR2 images from as many camera models as possible. So, I am looking for images from different Canon camera models, I only actually need 1 image for each camera model and it does not even need to be an astro image, in fact non-astro images are actually better as it is easier to tell that I have correctly removed the border of the image and handled the colour correctly with normal daytime images.

So if anybody can help me out with this, please send me a message via the forum including the camera model and we can arrange how I can get hold of the image.

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks again for all the offers of images, the response has been better that I had hoped for and the more models I can test the better. I have replied to each by PM (or whatever it is called under the new forum software). So far I have the following cameras covered:

1D MKIII (Auntystatic)

5D MKI (Auntystatic)

5D MKII (BigBlueOne)

40D (Auntystatic)

450D (themos)

500D (Cath)

550D (squeaky)

1000D (Steve Ward)

1100D (hayju01)

Cheers,

Chris

Of cameras not already on your list, I've got 1D (no suffix), 300D, 50D, 600D, 7D.

I could also get a 350D from work but it'll be tomorrow at earliest.

Thanks GlassWalker, that takes the covered list to:

1D (GlassWalker)

1D MKIII (Auntystatic)

5D MKI (Auntystatic)

5D MKII (BigBlueOne)

7D (GlassWalker)

40D (Auntystatic)

50D (GlassWalker)

300D (GlassWalker)

350D (GlassWalker)

450D (themos)

500D (Cath)