SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Wonders of the Universe book £4 delivered.

nitram100

Got mine too! Your postage should have been free Inspectapart. You had to put in the code from the website.

Tried the code, didn`t work!! Still, can`t grumble, and still a great bargain even if not as great a bargain as it should be eh!!

Bob.

Got mine too! Your postage should have been free Inspectapart. You had to put in the code from the website.

Just out of interest, I tried to re-order using the code again (chat3del) and the finished price is still adding postage ie. .£4.00 plus £1.95pp

Ah well!!

Still a bargain.

Bob

Just out of interest, I tried to re-order using the code again (chat3del) and the finished price is still adding postage ie. .£4.00 plus £1.95pp

Ah well!!

Still a bargain.

Bob

to be honest i forgot to put a code in at all when i ordered. but at £5.95 delivered its still a bargain. im about a quarter of the way into this book and anyone whos on the fence as to weather its worth getting or not ,i say its definatly well worth it. well written and accompanies the series perfectly.

Mine was apparently delivered last Friday!

Not a sign of it, and I was home all day.

The book store have been very good and sorted everything out and are sending me a replacement (using a courier other than Yodel this time) which should arrive tomorrow. Yay! Well done them :)

Archived