Glen Irving and Sharon Irving - Eastridge

Anthony Rigden Freff

Robin Manford fatwoul

Steve Neale Lukesuppalot

Richard Moore sologuitarist61

Jamie Wring JamieW

Allan J Allan J

Paul Flaxman Flaxinator

You can pick them up at the entrance desk at the NLO Astro Fair!

Well the weather wasn't that good as we were up at 5am after one of the big marquees was blown away and we had to tie down all the other tents! The day was great even though it was windy. and I think most people enjoyed it. I was even intervied bt Sky at Night magazine for their podcast! Thanks to all that came along and any feedback is welcome!

We enjoyed it & thanks again for the badges. I thought it was very thought provoking to see the old scopes in comparison to what we can get relativetily cheap for home use now. I also really enjoyed the Meteor detection and spectoral analysis bits as those where totally new to me.

Well the weather wasn't that good as we were up at 5am after one of the big marquees was blown away and we had to tie down all the other tents! The day was great even though it was windy. and I think most people enjoyed it. I was even intervied bt Sky at Night magazine for their podcast! Thanks to all that came along and any feedback is welcome!

Hadn't realised it had been that windy!! But then I guess you are fairly close to the coast. Glad it eventually went OK

Hi all.

I really enjoyed the fair. The old scopes are great pieces of engineering and I must try and make it up one evening so I can have a look through them. Like Eastridge, I found the meteor detection and spectral analysis quite fascinating and was impressed how everyone involved was keen to explain how everything works to a complete novice like me.

It was also nice to meet a few SGL members, the badges really helped ( thanks John).

All in all I had a great day and will be back next year for sure.

Archived