Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_terminator_challenge_winners.thumb.jpg.6becf44442bc7105be59da91b2bee295.jpg

MoggotLover

Hello from the Black Country

Just a quick hello, Ive all ways read the forums but never joined, so Hello :grin:

I live in Dudley and the viewing isn't to bad by me, Ive been viewing now for a few years with my trusty SW 130P scope, but thanks to the weather this year Ive not done much viewing.

Welcome to SGL. I think most of us in the UK are in the same position this year :(

James

Hi and welcome to the SGL.

The weather,s been atrocious this year so far, fingers crossed for a decent Indian summer.

Hello. Do have a look at the "Community / Social Groups / West Midlands" forum to see what's happening locally.

Hi and a very warm welcome. I'm just down the road from you in Netherton. I know what you m ea about the light pollution, it's not too bad but I still want to get out to some localish darker sites LOL.

As Porky says, check out the West Mids group in the communities section :-)

Hi and welcome to the SGL.